After watching the press conference I feel that all of the other country’s responded well after hearing the demands of the Taliban. Having heard all of the countries’ responses I did disagree with what was said from the President of Pakistan. The President mentioned that he thought the situation was “under control”. I disagree with this statement, and if the situation were under control then the Taliban would not have these weapons of mass destruction in their control. The other part of Pakistan’s response that I disagreed with was that the President said that “the other nations of the world [should] not to take any action that might provoke the use of a WMD”. I think that in order to get control of the nuclear weapons all of the countries in the United Nations need to meet to develop a plan for negotiating or a plan for a strike.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Response to Press Conference
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment